Stern WWE Wrestlemania Pro Pinball Machine
- All LED lighting enables enhanced lighting effects, increases reliability and attracts new players. Included is the florescent light replacement by LED’s, which last longer, run cooler and draw less electricity.
- A new modern CPU and expanded memory allow the designers greater freedom to create new compelling game scenarios to attract more players and lengthen their engagement.
- A more powerful high definition digital sound system enhances the gameexperience.
- New built-in automotive-grade circuit protection for LEDs, switches and solenoids reduces circuit failures from accidental shorts and environmental faults.
- Lower game heat reduces stress on components increasing longevity.
- Low-cost game modules are easy for any technician to replace and costly circuit board repair is eliminated.
- Reduced wiring complexity eases troubleshooting and worn component replacement.
- Improved system diagnostics make the system easy to learn.
- Reduced chances of failure from environmental conditions with robust solenoid, switch and lighting protection circuitry.
- SPIKE™ system games use less energy than older models and generate less heat during operation.
- New controllable LED artwork backlighting reduces fade, saves energy